EFFECTIVE JUNE 14, 2016, THE RSViP LOYALTY PROGRAM WILL BE DISCONTINUED.
For those guests who had previously registered for the program, your earned points will remain in your account through December 31, 2017. However, points will no longer be earned for travel with RSVP Vacations.
Points may be redeemed through December 31, 2017 for any available on-sale RSVP program, including our 2018 offerings.
Points may be redeemed only on new bookings.
The following stateroom categories are eligible for point redemption:
- 2017 Koningsdam Caribbean Cruise: Categories V, VA, VB, VC, VD, VE, VF, VH, VQ, VS, CQ, C, D, E, F, FA, FB, and OO.
- 2017 Alaska Cruise (on-sale late summer 2016): Categories V, VA, VB, VC, VD, VE, VF, VH, VQ, VT, CQ, C, D, DA, DD, E, F, G, H, and HH.
- 2017 Danube Explorer River Cruise: All categories eligible.
RSViP Points may be redeemed for discounts according to the following formula:
|RSViP Reward Redemption|
|2,000 points = $100 discount|
|4,000 points = $200 discount|
|6,000 points = $300 discount|
|8,000 points = $400 discount|
|10,000 points = $500 discount|
The Not So Fine Print
- All information is subject to change with or without notice.
- RSViP points hold no cash value and are non-transferrable.
- The maximum number of redeemable points is set at 10,000 points per person per trip.
- RSViP Point redemptions cannot be combined with any other discount offers, including onboard sales discounts.